- Tabloid Newspaper
- Printed on Newsprint Paper
- 5,000 Copies Distributed Weekly
- Frequency: Weekly Wednesday
- Target Audience: Local Community
- Area of Distribution: (East London), Abbotsford, Amalinda, Beacon Bay, Berea, Buffalo Flats, Cambridge, Chintsa, Christmas Rock, Cove Rock, Duncan Villages, East Coast Resorts, Gately, Gonubie, Greenfields, Haga Haga, Haven Hills, Kei Mouth, Khomga, Kidd’s Beach, Kwelera, Mdantsane, Morgan Bay, Nahoon, Quigney, Seavale, Selborne, Southernwood, Summerpride, Vincent, Vincent-Berea, West Bank, Willow Park and Wilsonia.
Both Jeffery’s Bay and Humansdorp have well-earned reputations for being destinations of choice for enthusiastic surfers and those who like to take life at an easier pace. Given the fact that Jeffery’s Bay draws surfers from all around our vast globe to its wave caressed shores, its status as a tourism hotspot should come as no surprise. In addition to the provision of credible and reliable hard news items, Our Times focuses much attention on local and community news, all manner of local sports events, church and charity news, lifestyle and entertainment news, and more. Additionally, the paper’s high quality advertising sheets are important sources of helpful information for readers wanting to keep abreast of the area’s latest retail and service offerings, and shopping specials.
The editorial team of Our Times is firmly committed to maintaining the paper’s thoroughly deserved standing as a vital, unbiased and accurate news provider for residents living in the area. In the team’s eyes, journalistic excellence and integrity should be a given, and can never be compromised on. Further, the editorial team continually strives to play a meaningful role in Jeffrey Bay’s fast-tracked economic development.
Our Times is distributed weekly and enjoys a print order of 5 000 copies. Other popular holiday destination towns within its area of distribution include: Oyster Bay, St Francis Bay and Cape St Francis (which together form part of the quickly developing Kouga region).
For advertisers, Our Times is the preferred newspaper of an economically active market that conducts business in the region, making it a powerful and consistent marketing channel that speaks directly to household decision makers.