The Bonus Review is a vibrant community newspaper which draws its strength from its bilingual publishing ability in Afrikaans and English. Leveraging on the industry experience and power of Northern Media Group which is a division of Caxton newspapers, Bonus Review has a print order of 40,000,copies.
Bonus Review covers a wide array of business news, health matters coverage, crime reports and stats, business news and even social developments like service delivery protests.
Bonus Reviews distribution footprint covers Giyani, Gravelotte, Hoedspruit, Letsitele, Phalaborwa and Tzaneen.
- Tabloid Newspaper
- Printed on Newsprint Paper
- 40,000 Copies Distributed Weekly
- Frequency: Weekly Wednesday
- Target Audience: Local Community
- Area of Distribution: Giyani, Gravelotte, Hoedspruit, Letsitele, Phalaborwa, Tzaneen.