Letaba Herald was established in 1974.This newspaper located in Tzaneen was first known as Letaba Lowvelder but was later renamed as Letaba Herald. Operating as a flagship print medium in its footprint area, its distribution footprint includes Tzaneed, Venbeck, Naledi, Letsitele, Krugerspark etc.
This newspaper has a healthy distribution number going up to 4,646 on Thursdays. Editorial focus in this newspaper is given to various issues which concern the community such as local business, crime, municipal news, school and educational news, sports, motoring as well as lifestyle matters. The listed editorial focus areas do not however prevent this newspaper from covering other national and international events.
- Tabloid Newspaper
- Printed on Newsprint Paper
- 5,300 Copies Distributed Weekly
- Frequency: Weekly Thursday
- Target Audience: Lowveld Community
- Area of Distribution: Giyani, Gravelotte, Hoedspruit, Kruger Park, Letsitele, Phalaborwa, Politsi, Tzaneen.