Phalaborwa Herald is a flagship print medium which has earned a strong reputation for factual and timely news covering crime, health, business, real estate and construction, entertainment and sports in Phalaborwa, Tzaneen. This sought after newspaper is also trusted by the local community who would want to know more about products, services and weekly specials.
Operating under the Lumedia group which is a division of Caxton Group, Phalaborwa Herald places a special focus on the black market; this newspaper is distributed every thursday and currently runs with 3,347 copies. Distribution areas covered include Giyani, Gravelotte, Hoedspruit, Kruger Park, Letsitele, Phalaborwa and Tzaneen.
- Tabloid Newspaper
- Printed on Newsprint Paper
- 3,800 Copies Distributed Weekly
- Frequency: Weekly Thursday
- Target Audience: Local Community
- Area of Distribution: Giyani, Gravelotte, Hoedspruit, Kruger Park, Letsitele, Phalaborwa, Tzaneen.