View Centre, Hartbeespoort, Kameeldrift West, Paradise Creek Centre, Silverside Centre, Skeerpoort, Village Mall
The Kormorant newspaper is a crucial media platform which continues to play a major role in the social and economic development of Harbeespoort. This newspaper collects relevant information on matters of business, crime, health, education and others and disseminates this information as news in a timely and unbiased manner. It is for this reason that the local community trusts the Kormorant and use it as a guide in making important business and social decisions.
The Kormorants current copy numbers run up to 10,000 copies and it’s distributed every Thursday. This newspapers distribution footprint covers Hartbeespoort which covers Village mall, Sediba plaza, Foodzone, Restaurants, Garages 4x and Xanadu estate. Broederstroom side of dam has Pecanwood estate and 5 other estates, garages 2x, Mountainlake shopping centre, Broederstroom butcher, restaurants, etc. Damdoryn area has Kosmos village and 5 other estates, Damdoryn Spar, Build It, Picknpay, Shoprite, Car dealers as well as Fruit and Veg.
- Tabloid Newspaper
- Printed on Newsprint Paper
- 10,000 Copies Distributed Weekly
- Frequency: Weekly Thursday
- Target Audience: Local Community
- Area of Distribution: Brits, Broederstroom, Crossroads, Damdoryn, De Wildt, Xanadu, Kosmos & Ridge, Pecanwood, Kshane, The Coves, Magalies Park Estate, Mountain View Centre, Hartbeespoort, Kameeldrift West, Paradise Creek Centre, Silverside Centre, Skeerpoort, Village Mall