- Tabloid Newspaper
- Printed on Newsprint Paper
- 42 900 Copies Distributed Weekly
- Frequency: Weekly Thursday
- Target Audience: Local Community
- Area of Distribution: (East London), Abbotsford, Amalinda, Beacon Bay, Berea, Buffalo Flats, Cambridge, Chintsa, Christmas Rock, Cove Rock, Duncan Villages, East Coast Resorts, Gately, Gonubie, Greenfields, Haga Haga, Haven Hills, Kei Mouth, Khomga, Kidd’s Beach, Kwelera, Mdantsane, Morgan Bay, Nahoon, Quigney, Seavale, Selborne, Southernwood, Summerpride, Vincent, Vincent-Berea, West Bank, Willow Park and Wilsonia.
Good things are happening in East London, and the Go! & Express, as an energetic and uplifting community newspaper, certainly captures the spirit of a city undergoing economic expansion and a vibrant cultural revival. As with East London’s sister city, Port Elizabeth, a current boom in the tourism industry combined with a governmental stimulus package has resulted in ever-increasing commercial activity – and the immense growth is only set to continue in coming years. The presence of extremely productive automotive giants hasn’t hurt, either!
The Go! & Express specialises in delivering positive news, breaking the often-seen cycles of negative news. When East Londoners are on the hunt for great local and community news, local sports results and fixtures, business news, school events, church and charity news, lifestyle news and more, the Go! & Express is the first place they look. Despite the generally upbeat demeanour of the newspaper, it also reports on hard news items, regularly highlighting some of the hardships faced by too many East London natives.
The Go! & Express’s readership resides mainly in the city, and falls predominantly within the middle and upper income brackets. With an impressively large print order of 42 900 copies, however, the newspaper reaches many areas surrounding East London, broadening and diversifying its loyal audience. The Go! & Express is distributed weekly on Thursdays.
As the advertising inserts also form a core function of the paper: that is, bringing consumers useful information about retail offerings and specials; the Go! & Express is an ideal channel for businesses looking to communicate with an economically active market.
Request a Quote