- Tabloid Newspaper
- Printed on Newsprint Paper
- 37 150 Copies Distributed Weekly
- Frequency: Weekly Wednesday
- Target Audience: Local Community
- Area of Distribution: Airdlin, Barbeque, Barbeque Downs, Beaulieu/Witpoort, Beverley, Blue Haven, Breaknock, Brendavere, Broadacres, Cedar Lakes, Chartwell, Craigavon, Dainfern, Dainfern Ridge, Dainfern Valley, Douglasdale, Fourways, Fourways Gardens, Glen Nerine, Glenferness, Jukskei Park, Kengies, Kildrummy, Kyalami AH, Kyalami Business Park, Lonehill, Magaliessig, Marise AH, Maroeladal, Norscot, Palmlands, Paulshof, Pineslopes, Plooysville, Saddle Brook, Salfred, Sunninghill, Waterford, Witkoppen
Fourways has seen unprecedented development over the past 15 years, in the process becoming a highly sought after residential area for those working in Johannesburg’s affluent northern suburbs. From the renowned Monte Casino to a myriad of other shopping and entertainment centres to the impressive houses and residential complexes, the advantages of living in Fourways are manifold. Moreover, continued growth, by all indications, is set to continue into the foreseeable future. Owing to the expansion, Fourways was separated out of the distribution area of the ever-popular and respected Sandton Chronicle, and earmarked for an entirely new high quality community newspaper. It was thus that the Fourways Review born.
The Fourways Review, being part of the Caxton CTP stable of community newspapers, offers residents in its area of distribution the very latest in local news, local sports results and fixtures, municipal and crime news, school events and achievements news, entertainment, lifestyle news and more. Although the publication is relatively youthful, it has nonetheless established itself as the premier local newspaper, and enjoys a well-deserved reputation for delivering on its promise to set industry standards.
The Fourways Review has an impressive print order of 37 150 copies that are distributed on a weekly basis to households and other strategic collection points. Independent research shows that 70% of the suburb’s household expenditure decision makers read the publication, and that the area is becoming wealthier over time: the LSM 10 group has grown from 49% of residents in 2010 to over 71% today.
The Fourways Review also contains various interest-sections, including Leisure Options, Auto Dealer and Property Week. Leisure Options, published fortnightly, is entertainment oriented and provides readers with a guide to the good life in Johannesburg. The Auto Dealer supplement is of an exceptionally high standard and attracts readers who follow launches, reviews and other industry news every week. The Property Week section offers Estate Agents an ideal opportunity to advertise their various properties for sale or for rent.