Mafikeng is the capital city of the North West province and lies on the border with Botswana about 260 kilometers west of Johannesburg. Located just next to Mmabatho, this vibrant provincial capital has an interesting history, rich culture and wildlife variety. When it comes to media and information, Mafikeng mail community newspaper features prominently on the list of trusted sources of news and information.
Mafikeng mails news content and is broad and covers areas such as the local environment, security and crime, municipal news, education, entertainment, business and sports. The news presented by the paper truly reflects the people of Mafikeng and staff of the Mafikeng Mail newspaper make sure that they cement their relationship with the community by keeping in constant touch with their contacts.
Mafikeng mails 19,500 copies are distributed every week on Thursday into areas such as Buhrmansdrift, Groot Marico, Itsoseng, Lichtenburg, Mafikeng, Mmabatho, Rooigrond, Rustenburg, Mogwase, Phokeng, Saulspoort, Tlhabane, Slurry, Swartruggens and Zeerust.
- Tabloid Newspaper
- Printed on Newsprint Paper
- 19,500 Copies Distributed Weekly
- Frequency: Weekly Thursday
- Target Audience: Local Community
- Area of Distribution: Buhrmansdrift, Groot Marico, Itsoseng, Lichtenburg, Mafikeng, Mmabatho, Rooigrond, Rustenburg, Mogwase, Phokeng, Saulspoort, Tlhabane, Slurry, Swartruggens, Zeerust,