The Stellalander is a community newspaper which serves the Vryburg community with distinction. This newspaper is the voice and reflection of this community and covers big and small local events and developments. The Stellalander is known for its balanced weekly reports about sport, education news, local government, social events, human interest news and more. As a strong believer in freedom of expression, this newspaper has an open door and editorial policy which allows readers to air their views without fear or intimidation. It is for this reason that the local community regard the Stellalander as “their newspaper”.
Stellalanders 6,000 copies are distributed weekly on Wednesday into a well-designed distribution network which covers Vryburg (including Louwna), Stella, Christiana, Delareyville(including Migdol), Hartswater, Hoopstad, Hertzogville, Hotazel, Jan Kempdorp, Kathu, Kuruman, Leeudoringstad, Louwna (see Vryburg), Magogong, Makwassie, Migdol (see Delareyville), Ottosdal, Reivilo, Schweizer Reneke, Taung, Warrenton, Wolmaransstad, Tosca, Kamee, Bloemhof, Amalia and Piet Plessis.
- Tabloid Newspaper
- Printed on Newsprint Paper
- 6,000 Copies Distributed Weekly
- Frequency: Weekly Wednesday
- Target Audience: Local Community
- Area of Distribution: Amalia, Bloemhof, Christiana, Delareyville, Migdol, Hartswater, Hertzogville, Hoopstad, Hotazel, Jan Kempdorp, Kameel, Kathu, Kuruman, Leeudoringstad, Louwna, Magogong, Makwassie, Migdol, Ottosdal, Piet Plessis, Reivilo, Schweizer Reneke, Stella, Taung, Rosca, Vryburg, Louwna, Warrenton, Wolmaransstad.